We Are A Church Driven by Vision
Jesus’s vision is our vision. His mission is our mission.
Christ’s Love in action is our love in action
God’s heart to reach the world with love is our Heart. and passion to reach the world
Jesus said…” as my Father has sent me, even so send I you.”
CHRIST LOVE IN ACTION IS OUR LOVE IN ACTION
We are all about Christ’s love in action.
Here is what that means:
“Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.:” James 5:14-15.
As Jesus and his disciples, together with a large crowd, were leaving the city, a blind man, Bartimaeus, was sitting by the roadside begging. The blind man cried out and began to shout, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” The crowd hushed him down to be quiet. But when Jesus heard the cry, He stopped and commanded him to come. Jesus loves people and deeply interested in their wellbeing. He came to deliver us. He does not want anyone to live without sight or to be miserable. He healed the blind man.
That is Christ love in action. That is our love in action.
OUR MANDATE FROM CHRIST
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” John 14:12.
“And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.” Matthew 10:7-8.
“And Jesus said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15.
CHRIST ASSIGNMENT TO US IS CLEAR
Do the works He did and even greater works. “go to the world, teaching, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, healing every disease, sickness, raising the dead, caring for the poor among the people.” Matthew 4:23.
How to go about the assignment?
By the power of the Holy Spirit, we are empowered to fulfill the assignment. Jesus said “… ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”
Our Motto: Soul winning is our supreme task. “He that win souls is wise.” Prov. 11:30.
Our soul winning challenge is – one soul at a time. Join the challenge to win one soul a day or a week or biweekly or monthly or bimonthly.
– I have a vision of a church that loves God and one another so much that it is irresistible to people on the outside looking in. (John 13:34-35; Mark: 16:15).
– I have a vision of a church that excels at equipping people to use the gift of The Holy Spirit in winning souls for Christ (Proverbs 11:30; John 15:16).
– I have a vision of a church that does the works that Jesus did and greater works than Christ did (John14:12)
– I have a vision of a church that is so compassionate, desiring everyone to be healed and made whole. (Acts 28:3-9; Joshua 5:8).
– I have a vision of a church that wants the whole city to be healed and made whole (Acts 28:3-9; Joshua 5:8).
– I have a vision of a church that wants a city free of crime. (Isaiah 58:12, Isaiah 61:4 and Amos 9:14 ).
– I have a vision of a church that is generous and abundant. John 10:10b
– I have a vision of a church that passionately pursues the heart of God for this City, State and Nation!” (Jeremiah 29:13)